Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 3 - Apr. 28, 2011 - 9:21 AM

Weight gained - 2.6

Okay - this should be the last day of waking up to the scale going up. :)

Today starts the VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet).  Starting today I will be "allowed" to eat the following each and every day.

Breakfast: Tea and/or Coffee.  Unlimited amounts.  No milk.  Sweetened with Stevia only.

Lunch: 1 vegetable (from a rather limited list) and one 3.5 ounce serving of protein (also from a limited list)

Dinner: Replay of Lunch. : )

Snacks: Any time during the day when you are hungry and/or just want to eat.  You may only eat one from each category at a time.  2 Fruit (apple, orange, 1/2 grapefruit, or a handful of strawberries) and 2 Melba Toast or grassini. 


Since I can't buy grassini here, I don't eat half the vegetables due to allergies and don't eat shellfish, my diet will be significantly more restricted than others...but it will be WORTH IT! :)


From here on out I plan to post more often each day as I am available.  I will be posting what I eat, how I feel, any side effects, and my overall progress.  Check in and see me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment