Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day One - Apr. 26, 2010

Okie dokie. 

Here's the deal.  For the next few weeks I will be embarking on a new weight loss journey.  Some would consider it a cleanse, others a diet, still others insane. 

Take what you'd like, leave what you must. 

I will be telling the honest truth of what I'm doing, eating, and other things during this journey.  The weight loss will be real.  The story will be real.  Your interpretation is up to you.


For those of you who have not heard of HCG, you are in good company.  I hadn't heard of it outside of pregnancy until a few weeks ago.  A dear family member offered to pay for my first bottle if I'd just TRY the diet.  So, why not?

Here's the "plan".  Each day you take 10 drops of the formula under your tongue (sub-lingual for you medical nuts) 3 times a day.  When you wake up, 30 minutes before lunch and 30 minutes before dinner.  You eliminate ALL oils from your diet - including oils on your body and hidden in beauty products. 

The first two days are called "load days".  You eat as much as you can possibly consume in fatty, sugary foods.

After that, you reduce yourself to 2 100 gram servings of protein, 2 vegetables (1 per sitting), 2 fruits, and 2 melba toast or grassini.  That's it.  That's all you eat for 21 days.

Today was my first load day.  I don't want to eat again as long as I live.  Trying to choke down my chicken nuggets for lunch was deadly and I'm not looking forward to trying to eat dinner.  Coming from me, that's an accomplishment already but now is when I'm supposed to eat so eat I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment